For storing dirty diapers until you are ready to wash.
How to Wash
- Can store about 10 diaper covers and 20 absorbers with some accessories.
- Made from waterproof PUL fabric.
- When diaper is dirty remove absorber from cover and rinse if soiled. Place both absorber and cover in the laundry bag. Wash laundry bag with diaper covers in warm water (not hot water). To dry do not place directly in sunlight.
- It can be placed in any type of bin.
- Can be used as a rubbish bin liner.
- Measures 72 height x 60 cm width.
- Sold individually.
- Rinse off large poo pieces by shaking off poo, dunking in the toilet with swirl and flush, or spray off poo.
- Place soiled products in the laundry bag.
- Wash Cover and Wet Bag together at low temperature and hang to dry, but not in direct sunlight.