For catching poo and easily rinsing poo from fabric. Also, protects cotton from diaper cream.
How to Wash
- Sold in a pack of 10
- Placed on top of the absorber (if using booster on top of booster).
- The fleece liner catches the poo that you can then flush down the toilet easily (poo rinses easily from fleece).
- Once poo is rinsed place the fleece liner with dirty diapers.
- Also, diaper cream should not touch the cotton fabric since it blocks absorbency, and the fleece liner is the best solution for when you need to use diaper cream.
- Measures 26 cm high x 10 cm wide.
- Rinse off large poo pieces by shaking off poo,dunking in the toilet with swirl and flush, or spray off poo.
- Place soiled products in the laundry bag.
- Wash all together at high temperature every 2-3 days and hang in the sun to dry.