For wiping baby when messy
- Sold in pack of 10
- Two layers of cotton – 1 layer of smooth for pee and 1 layer of rough for poo
- Made from 100% East African Cotton milled in Nairobi
- Measures 16 x 16 cm.
- Cloth wipes can also replace paper towels throughout the home, saving wipes and paper towels from the landfill.
*Prior to using soak in hot water with vinegar for 24 hours to set the color. Wash with soap in hot water to pre-shrink the fabric.
The easiest way to use a cloth wipe is to wet it with water, wipe baby, rinse off large poo pieces, and place in laundry bag with soiled diapers.
How to Wash
- Rinse off large poo pieces by shaking off poo,dunking in the toilet with swirl and flush, or spray off poo.
- Place soiled products in the laundry bag.
- Wash all together at high temperature every 2-3 days and hang in the sun to dry.
You can also make a solution with oils and water and store the wipes in the solution before use or store solution in a bottle and spray wipes just before using them. We recommend using a solution for 2-3 days.