For absorbing all your babies' messes with 6 layers of cotton designed to dry quickly after washing.
- The absorber is made from 4 layers 100% East African cotton milled in Nairobi and 2 layers of quick drying fabric.
- Six (6) layers of fabric: Two (2) thin layers of cotton for absorbing moisture quickly with one (1) layer of quick drying fabric sandwiched between, and two (2) thick layers of cotton with one (1) layer quick drying fabric sandwiched between.
- The quick drying fabric is used because it is extra absorbent and dries quickly. It is placed between the cotton so only natural cotton fibers touch the baby's skin.
- Snaps into our PUL cover
- Features gussets and elastic around the the legs to prevent leaks.
- Layers are separated in the middle so they will dry faster.
*Prior to using soak in hot water with vinegar for 24 hours to set the colour. Wash with soap in hot water to pre-shrink the fabric
How to Wash
How many Diaper Absorbers do you need?
- Rinse off large poo pieces by shaking off poo,dunking in the toilet with swirl and flush, or spray off poo.
- Place soiled products in the laundry bag.
- Wash all together at high temperature every 2-3 days and hang in the sun to dry.
MamaToto recommends purchasing 20 absorbers and if your baby is an infant (2-6 months) you may need 4-6 more absorbers. Note you will need less covers than the absorbers because you can use them multiple times until they are soiled.