Lansinoh’s NEW glass feeding bottle is easier to clean and sterilise, and the glass is 100% recyclable & eco-friendly. Our NaturalWave® teat has been designed specifically for breastfeeding babies.
Breastfeeding is recommended for at least the first six months of a baby’s life as it is a well-known fact that consuming it gives them the best possible start in life.
- BPA and BPS free
- Clinically tested to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
- Encourages baby’s wave-like tongue movement, promoting natural oral development
- Teat tip – Baby controls milk flow
- Soft 100% silicone teat – stretches and flexes for optimal compression
- Inner vertical ridges that strengthen teat structure, making it collapse-resistant
- Unique gradual slope design enables smooth peristaltic tongue movement
- Wide, textured teat base for easy latch and effective suction
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic
- Fewer parts – easy to assemble & clean
- Compatibility across the Lansinoh range
- 100% Eco-friendly
- 100% Recyclable