Check the temp of baby’s food with just the tip of spoon! Dr. Brown’s™ Designed to Nourish™ TempCheck Spoons turn clear when food is too hot.
- Be sure baby’s food is safe to eat with TempCheck Spoons, that start to change from color to clear when food is roughly 105 degrees F (40.56 C) and higher.
- Made of soft, 100% silicone, this safety spoon is gentle on tender and teething gums.
- The flexible, shallow scoop is easier for little mouths to use, while the long handle ensures you get every last bite from the jar.
- You’ll love less mess with the elevated spoon rest.
- Cleaning is a breeze with this dishwasher and sterilizer safe spoon.
The 4-pack TempCheck Spoons feature a variety of rich purple, teal, blue and red colors. BPA-free.