Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and support your belly, waist and hips post-delivery. Inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today's moms.
Why You Want It
Our Power Compress Core™ applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
Up to 9" of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down
How to Wear
For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit® Original Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery.
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That's ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
Uncovered Power Compress Core™
(Blend of polyester and latex-free Spandex®)
Hand wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Check out our full collection of Maternity and Mum