Aptamil Growng up Milk with Pronutra-ADVANCE is nutritionally tailored to your toddlers stage of development.
Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil), Whey products (Demineralised whey, Whey concentrate) (from milk), Skimmed milk, Maltodextrin, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Calcium phosphate, Potassium citrate, Potassium hydrogen phosphate, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish oil, Magnesium citrate, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Potassium chloride, Vitamin C, Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Milk flavouring, Sodium citrate, Ferrous sulphate, Magnesium chloride, Choline chloride, Inositol, Taurine, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin E, Pantothenic acid, L-carnitine, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Copper sulphate, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Vitamin K1, Manganese sulphate, Sodium selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
How To Prepare
1. Measure 150ml or 5fl. oz. of water, that has been boiled and cooled for at least 30 mins, into a clean beaker.
2. Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker. Do not press/heap the powder.
3. Shake the beaker vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds until dissolved. Rolling the bottle or shaking in circles will not be sufficient.
4. Check temperature and give to toddler to drink immediately.
- Make up each drink as required.
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up drinks and discard unfinished drinks as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat drinks in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding.
- Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay.
Store in cool dry place, Do not refrigerate, Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Check out our full collection of Feeding
Check out our full collection of Aptamil