Aptamil Hungry milk is designed to help delay the early onset of weaning, if you are combination feeding or your baby is not being breastfed.
Lactose (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccahrides (GOS) (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Vitamin C, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Ferrous Sulphate, Vitamin E, Inositol, Uridine 5′-Monophospate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Inosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, L-Carnitine, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite.
How to Prepare
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Boil 1 liter of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (as per the feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilized teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Always use the scoop provided in the pack.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil Hungry milk should be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care. When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Store powder in a cool dry place, Do not refrigerate, Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Check out our full collection of Feeding
Check out our full collection of Aptamil