Aptamil Follow On Milk powder with Pronutra-ADVANCE is nutritionally tailored to complement a weaning diet from 6-12 months.
Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil), Whey products (Demineralised whey, Whey concentrate) (from milk), Skimmed milk, Galacto‐oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo‐oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium phosphate, Potassium citrate, Fish oil, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Calcium chloride, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Vitamin C, Sodium citrate, Magnesium chloride, Potassium chloride, Taurine, Choline chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Inositol, Zinc sulphate, Cytidine 5′-monophosphate, Uridine 5’‐monophosphate sodium salt, Vitamin E, L‐tryptophan, Adenosine 5’‐monophosphate, Inosine 5’‐monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Calcium carbonate, Guanosine 5’‐monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, L‐carnitine, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
How to Prepare Aptamil Follow on Milk
1. Wash hands and sterilize all utensils according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Boil 1 liter of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer (allowing the water to reach 70°C cooled from boiling). Measure the required amount of water (refer to the feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveler. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. This can be found in the feeding guide on the back of the pack. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Shake vigorously and vertically for 10 seconds until the powder is dissolved. Rolling the bottle or shaking in circles will not be sufficient.
5. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Store powder in a cool dry place, Do not refrigerate, Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Check out our full collection of Feeding
Check out our full collection of Aptamil